Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 53
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 2: True Parents
Chapter 4: True Parents and True Children
Section 5: Learning and Inheriting the True Parents' Heart, 8-16
Chapter 5: Inheriting the Victory of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind
Section 1: The True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind, 1-3
(8) The question is how you can deeply experience True Parents' heart and God's love, and how you can enter into the state of their heart. For this, you have to become like Adam and Eve had they not fallen, free from Satan's accusation. How then can you be liberated from Satan's world? You have to win in the battle with Satan. How hard will you have to work and how much will you have to suffer to achieve this? Jacob and Moses were each deceived ten times. Jesus Christ was also deceived. It was the same with me. You must overcome this as well; then you will come to know God's heart and come to know the True Parents' heart. Without such experiences you will never know their hearts. If you lack such experiences, Satan will never leave you alone. Unless you triumph over Satan, you will never be able to know True Parents' heart or God's heart.
(9) You must know God's sorrow; you must also know that the more sorrowful God becomes, the more He yearns to bless you. You who are on the path of restoration must first attend the True Parents and then use that connection to deal with matters in the spirit world. God's heart is to bequeath heaven and earth to you, to bequeath the universe to you and to bequeath all of humanity to you. Therefore, you must fulfill your mission as true sons and daughters who act on behalf of God and the True Parents. In doing so, you will prepare a glorious foundation to become true children who can be recognized by God and can be called His loyal subjects.
(10) In understanding the True Parents' heart, the important matter is how to feel that you are one with them. You will not reach that point until you have defeated Satan. It cannot happen otherwise. That is why I established a spiritual power plant and transmission towers. I built them from the individual level to the levels of the family, tribe, people, nation, world, cosmos and even up to God. What remains is for the power lines of the heart to be hung upon them. It is not God or I who will hang them; it is you who must do so.
Inheriting True Parents' heart
(11) If the True Parents do not appear, neither can true children. As long as no true person existed on earth, the True Parents could not appear. So the Unification Church is saying, "Let us acknowledge that we need True Parents, and let us find and attend them." We are saying we should be sons and daughters of True Parents. When we become their sons and daughters, we can inherit what they have. The True Parents' right of inheritance includes heaven and earth, and even God. We too should inherit even God. If there were no owners of heaven and earth, heaven and earth would have no value. We have to be people who can fully uplift the value of heaven and earth and ascribe value to them for eternity. We also need to meet the One who can officially recognize that. That being is God. Thus we should gain True Parents' right of inheritance.
(12) The True Parents are the hope of God and the hope of humankind. They have been eagerly anticipated by heaven and earth. They have come to the earth to resolve our bitter history and to inherit the great work of God's heart. You must inherit the heart of the True Parents. In order to inherit their heart, you must experience at least some part of God's sorrow as well as True Parents' sorrow, even if you cannot fully understand it. In order to claim the earth anew, you naturally must understand the hard work being done by Heaven. If you cannot fully understand it, you must at least grasp some aspect of the heart and of the grief of the True Parents who have worked hard on earth.
(13) If you want to receive God's love and possess it as your own, you must base it on God's life. Otherwise, you cannot receive His love. Once you have His life within you, you can feel His grace. Without becoming people who are connected to God's life, you cannot convey God's love to others. That is why you need to receive grace. Grace is revealed in visions or dreams. You should be able to cry in yearning for True Parents, who are the very embodiments of God. You must long to see them over and over again. You must want to serve them, even by preparing a humble bowl of rice or a glass of water and offering it to them. You must have such sincere desire for them that you cannot help but shed tears in yearning. If you have that heart, you will become one with my heart. You will breathe together with me. In so doing, you will come to know the standard of my character, how it was authored by my past life course, and what is in its background. Furthermore, you will be able to inherit these things and take them on as your own.
(14) Even if I have to face death, I must fulfill my responsibility by dealing with the totality of events and situations that took place in the background of history. This is the course of my destiny, so I have to move forward no matter what it takes. I cannot back down. What should your attitude be as people who must inherit that spirit from True Parents? Up to now, you have lived as you liked. However, from now on you have to take it as your lifelong destiny to inherit my foundation and protect it. You all have the mission to guard Heaven at the risk of your lives.
(15) The road you are traveling does not end with receiving the Blessing. After you receive the Blessing, if you are thankful to Heaven you will receive even more blessings. Yet you should not just be grateful as an individual; more importantly, you should never forget that you receive the Blessing on behalf of your tribe, your people and all the people of the world. At the same time, you should know that with the Blessing you have also inherited the responsibility that True Parents are carrying out on earth.
(16) You need to inherit the realm of True Parents' victory. As individuals, you should have nothing to be ashamed of in front of heaven, earth, and True Parents. Therefore you should live with absolute love, absolute obedience, and absolute faith. You should lead a life of devotion and sacrifice for True Parents, based on total oneness of heart that makes you willing to offer everything you have. With that heart, you should strive to give more love to them and to others than you receive from them. Only when you live this way can True Parents be liberated. God's realm of liberation can only emerge when society becomes a place where people love one another more than the True Parents love humankind. You need to become sons and daughters of True Parents whom they can praise, their beloved sons and daughters in whom they can rejoice. Then the joyful realm of liberation can emerge. You should not forget that you stand upholding the original mainstream of tradition, in which you must fulfill your duties as patriots, saints and divine sons and daughters of heart.
Chapter 5: Inheriting the Victory of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind
Section 1: The True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind
(1) The True Parents are the Parents of Heaven and Earth while God is the Parent of the Cosmos. The Parents of Heaven and Earth are on the earth for one generation. Their life ends after one generation. The cosmos is God’s home; it is eternal. The Chinese characters for cosmos (天宙) include a home (宙) and two (二) people (人). The character representing top knot (宀) signifies being comfortable. Since it is in the character for home (宙), it signifies a house where two people can live freely. So the cosmos is a house where two people can live together freely. That is why we say that the cosmos-centered ideology is Godism. From now on, you have to understand the difference between the Parent of the Cosmos and the Parents of Heaven and Earth. When we say "Parents of Heaven and Earth," we are referring to the two perfected people who represent God in substantial form and who stand in the central position for all matters of this world.
The Parent of the Cosmos and the Parents of Heaven and Earth
(2) The Parent of the Cosmos is God. The cosmos here refers to God's home. The spirit world is God's home, and the earth is also God's home. The Parents of Heaven and Earth stand on this earth in the position to be the True Parents of this fallen world. With the Holy Wedding Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth, and the Holy Wedding Ceremony of the Parent of the Cosmos, both have joined in virtuous union. This ushers in the time when the two worlds, the spirit world, and the earthly world, come together as one and can be offered as a fruit to Heaven at the Enthronement Ceremony of the Parent of the Cosmos and the Parents of Heaven and Earth.
(3) What is the difference between God and True Parents? God is the deity, and True Parents are human beings. When the deity and these human beings unite, together they become the nucleus and the center of a world where fountains of love flow unceasingly like a mountain spring and the sun shines for eternity. When such a world comes, the spirit world and the earthly world will be liberated, and in unity they will form one ideal kingdom.