Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 432
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 13: Peace Messages
Chapter 4: The Settlement of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind
Section 2: One Family under God, 06-14
(6) From long ago, the Korean people have served God with the sense that He is their original ancestor and that they are descended from Heaven. They have referred to Him as the Honored One, that is, Hana-nim, and attended Him as the One Lord, the Creator of night and day. Thus it is, for all numbers have one and two as their origin. Because Koreans attend such a God as their original ancestor, the spirit of interdependence, mutual prosperity, and universally shared values is alive in the soul and tradition of the Korean people. They have maintained themselves over five thousand years of history without once invading and plundering another nation or people. The spirit that they are to be a blessing to humanity flows in the veins of the Korean people. The spirit of filial piety, fidelity, and loyalty, which are the fundamental virtues of human life, is alive and breathing in Korean history. These values appear in the men and women of Korea and reflect the pride and spirit of the Korean people.
(7) I have inherited traditional values such as the true filial piety exemplified in the folktale Shimcheong, about a devoted daughter who offered her life so that her blind father could see, the profound love and fidelity displayed by Choonhyang, who overcame the fear of death in order to keep the promise she had made to her husband, and the unbreakable loyalty exhibited by Admiral Yi Soon-shin, who gave his life to save his nation and people despite his king and other leaders abandoning him. These lofty Korean values and traditions did not appear out of the clear blue sky. God's providential hand raised this people based on these values. It was the providence to build a foundation to send the returning Messiah. On the foundation of such preparation and riding on the spirit of this peninsula, I came, having received Heaven's seal as the True Parent of humankind and the King of kings.
The path humanity should take
(8) Distinguished guests, your Excellencies, ladies, and gentlemen: The path that humanity must now take is clear. What would cause you to hesitate on the eve of the D-Day that Heaven has revealed through us, the True Parents? There are now only six hundred days remaining. Heaven's blessings will be with you on your ambitious and busy course. If you examine the flow of history based on historical providence, you can classify three broad stages. First was the nature-centered era, a time of instinctual feelings, materialism, and closeness to animals and the elements of the creation. The next stage was a human-centered era when knowledge, feelings, and emotions took precedence and dominated the world. However, these eras were temporary. They were courses of preparation that were necessary in order to enter the era in which people could rid themselves of fallen nature, return to their original self and live as one united family attending God as their Father. As this realm of heart unfolds, we will enter a God-centered era, the final stage. Human beings will experience God’s heart and Will as their own and will follow the path of living for the sake of others. They will do this through establishing an absolute standard on the foundation of having renewed themselves, both inside and out, through the Holy Blessing ceremony. This is the time of opening the era of God's kingdom, Cheon II Guk, a time in which we can return to the heart of the one true God. Please engrave this truth in your hearts.
(9) Once the actual era of Cheon II Guk begins, the spiritual and earthly worlds will connect and come into oneness, and the Association Connecting the Spirit World and Physical World, a new entity that we will establish on earth, will govern all creation. Moreover, we will carry out the providence according to heavenly law and the heavenly way. Elections conducted in a purely secular fashion will disappear from the face of the earth. All people will become one family through cross-cultural marriage Blessings. We will enjoy tranquility and true love in happiness amid the sacred reign of peace. Let me say it again: this day is drawing near.
(10) On February 14, 2010, in preparation for that time, I proclaimed to all of heaven and earth the launch of the new heavenly calendar. The Gregorian and lunar calendars now stand in the positions of Cain and Abel, supporting the heavenly calendar, by which we will chart and record the progress of God's providence. Please now engrave True Parents' teachings into your bones and practice them in your life. We have no alternative. If we do not prepare now, we will surely lose everything. White-necked cranes fly across the Himalayas, which are more than seven thousand meters high, in preparation for winter. We should emulate their courage and endurance.
My final words for humanity
(11) True Parents already have prepared the Last words I will give to humanity. These have been prepared based on my triumphs over six or seven life-or-death episodes, which include six periods of unjust imprisonment. I am leaving behind eight textbooks and teaching materials for humanity to use for all eternity. Altogether, these are published in almost a thousand volumes. They are: The Sermons of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Exposition of the Divine Principle, Cheon Seong Gyeong, The Family Pledge, Pyeong Hwa Shin Gyeong [The Peace Messages], True Families: Gateway to Heaven, Owner of Peace and Owner of Lineage, and World Scripture. You will read and study these textbooks even after you go to the spirit world. They are not just teachings that come from one person's mind; they are textbooks and teaching materials for the heavenly way. God has granted these to His suffering children for their salvation.
(12) You should now set up the hoondokhae study tradition in your family using the books I have mentioned. That is the tradition where three generations of a family start each day by reading Heaven's word and lead a life practicing what they read with a new heart. Let's create a world where people in the spirit world and the earthly world attend True Parents at the same time and read the words about the heavenly path together. Once this happens, no matter how hard Satan may try to worm his way in and infest your lineage, when he encounters the hoondokhae tradition, he will have no room to move. If the blessing of God does not come to the family that is living the standard of high noon, where no shadow is cast, who then could possibly receive it? When such heavenly families fill the earth, the world automatically will become the heavenly kingdom on earth and in the eternal spirit world, fulfilling the vision of one family under God.
(13) Ladies and gentlemen, two years ago, we published my memoir, As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen, an honest and candid account of my life. Through this book, I share how I discovered God's Will for humankind and the path that we, as God's children, should follow. My life has been a typical model of the saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” I have as much faith in this book as in the hoondok textbooks and teaching materials I have mentioned. For this reason, I recommend it to you, believing that it will show you how to lead your life according to true principles. Nothing was added or subtracted in the writing of the ninety years of my life, which I have led under Heaven's decree. I pray you will read this record of true love carefully and find in it great inspiration.
(14) I have already mentioned that a life of vertical alignment is like the noontime sun that casts no shadow. If we can all shine as we live in the light, we will not cast the shadow of sin. Those who receive the light will be indebted to it. In order to pay back your debt, all of you should live a life dedicated to wiping away the tears of people in misery and poverty and lead an illuminated life of eternal true love that dissipates the darkness.