Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 430
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 13: Peace Messages
Chapter 4: The Settlement of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind
Section 1: The Three Stages of Life, 01-10
CHAPTER 4 The Settlement of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind
Section 1. The Three Stages of Life
(1) The Word I am proclaiming to you today is the ultimate conclusion and fulfillment of all aspects of the providence of restoration during the lifetime of the True Parents, and I need you to know that this speaking tour is to fulfill this course. The path that True Parents have walked is the exemplary historic tradition and, therefore, is a path upon which you should model your life. I am proclaiming that you should become families that practice and pledge to inherit and fulfill the Will of God, which True Parents have already accomplished.
(2) On March 16, 2011, we celebrated our fifty-second Holy Wedding anniversary. On that occasion, I brought to a close the Era before the Coming of Heaven, which was characterized by sin and indemnity, and proclaimed the Era after the Coming of Heaven, through which a new heaven and a new earth will be realized by returning to true love. Please engrave in your heart that life in the Era after the Coming of Heaven will open up through this tour. All blessed children in heaven and on earth, who are the blood lineage of True Parents, have to know in their hearts that this is the entire, final proclamation in order to complete the ideal nation of the invisible God, the visible God, the God of Night, the God of Day, the ancestors of Jesus and the ancestors of True Parents.
(3) My autobiography has already disclosed and conveyed to you the details of True Parents' life course. I pray that you will become the True Parents' representative heirs by the conclusion of the Cosmic Assembly for the Settlement of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind Who, as God's Embodiment, Proclaim the Word. Please inherit the teachings I have bestowed to this world through my speeches, my achievements, and my autobiography. These trace the path of my unfailingly victorious life, carved to secure victory for heaven while living upon the earth. By following this way, I pray that your life will be as triumphant as the True Parents' lives have been.
(4) As the True Parents have done, you too should become heavenly bridges for the relatives and members of your clan who surround you. You should also become a God-centered leader who can guide your clan into God's kingdom. I ask that you take this proclamation of True Parents to heart and pledge to put it into practice. Aju. I will now share with you the hoondok words I read at the forty-fourth True God’s Day and at the commemoration of the Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God. This represents the textbooks and teaching materials that summarize what I have taught throughout my life course.
(5) Respected leaders from around the world, distinguished guests from home and abroad, ladies and gentlemen! On behalf of True Parents, True Family, the Republic of Korea, and Unification Church members who are blessed throughout the cosmos, the spirit world, and physical world, I sincerely welcome and express my deepest appreciation to you for coming to participate in this "Cosmic Assembly for the Settlement of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind Who, as God’s Embodiment, Proclaim the Word.” In the past year, thousands of representatives and eminent leaders from 120 nations honored us with their presence on several occasions. These occasions included our golden wedding anniversary and coronation, the Legacy of Peace memorial events held at the United Nations and in cities around the United States and the world, and many other significant occasions. Once again, I would like to express my appreciation on behalf of all the people of the Republic of Korea and all of humankind.
(6) Ladies and gentlemen, this is an eventful time in God’s providence. Last year I celebrated my ninetieth birthday, and now, as I look toward the hundredth year of my life, I am very busy providentially. I have been blessed with a long life beyond the average human lifespan. Last year my wife and I were also able to celebrate our golden wedding anniversary. From a providential point of view, last year was not simply the year of our golden anniversary; it was also a jubilee year. Throughout our lives, we have established many international organizations and institutions to promote world peace. We have invested unreservedly to create interreligious cooperation, humanitarian projects, and intercultural harmony through service, sports, education, and the media. We founded all these initiatives with the aim of promoting peace and bringing salvation to humanity.
(7) Some people commend us and say that, as we have worked hard, we deserve to rest on our laurels and enjoy the years that remain to us in comfort. They encourage us to forget the world situation, sit back, and enjoy the successes achieved during the past ninety years. However, my wife and I cannot look at our lives in such a worldly way. We must complete the mission of the actual True Parents, a responsibility given to us by God, the vertical True Parent of all humankind. As less than two years remain for us to realize God’s kingdom of Cheon II Guk, we become more serious with each passing day.
(8) Throughout my life, I have offered myself for the liberation of God, the one and only True Parent of heaven and earth. I have sought to restore Him to His rightful position as Parent, to save all human beings who suffer in the realm of death, and to return them to God’s bosom. For this purpose, I have persevered and triumphed over countless tribulations while leading the world's people, who are like lost and blind orphans searching for their Heavenly Parent, toward the goal of global salvation. Due to the Fall brought about by our first ancestors, people have been born into the false lineage. Everyone without exception wanders in darkness even now, unable to break free of Satan's bondage. Under such circumstances, how could we be anything less than completely serious in our lives as we guide the 6.5 billion people of the world along the path toward the building of God's kingdom on earth?
(9) Ladies and gentlemen, God created us as His children. As the original, absolute, unique, unchanging, and eternal Being, God created human beings and endowed us with a soul by breathing His love into us. Were it not for the Fall, we would have been perfect as God is perfect, in spirit as well as body. We would have been able to fulfill the way of absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience and would have attained eternal life. Unfortunately, however, human beings are living as descendants of the Fall. In order to live a perfect life, all people, without exception, must receive new life through the Blessing of True Parents and pass through three stages: rebirth, resurrection, and eternal life. Rebirth, in this context, refers to an individual attaining new life. Resurrection takes place when a family and nation attain new life. Eternal life refers to all of humanity attending the True Parents, the King and Queen of Peace and, thereby, attaining perfection and living forever in God's homeland after establishing the kingdom of heaven on earth and in the spirit world.
(10) Your ancestors in the spirit world will return to the earth at this time of the True Parents, who directly govern the creation as the substantial entity of God, who exists without form. They will go through the three-stage Blessing of rebirth, resurrection, and eternal life and complete the Original Divine Principle education, the education about absolute sex, organized by True Parents. Authorized by their participation in the original authority for ascension and liberation granted by the Seonghwa, they will gain the qualification to be citizens of Cheon Il Guk, a qualification that must be bestowed on them by those still living on earth. We can clearly see that each person's life has three stages. Everyone is conceived as a new being through the grace of God and the love of true parents within a blessed family. The first stage of life is the ten months spent in the mother's womb. No one is exempt from this! Whether we are conscious of it at the time or not, each of us, without exception, spends ten months in our mother's womb. Even though a woman's womb is smaller than some rice cookers, from the perspective of the fetus, it is larger than the universe.