Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 420
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 13: Peace Messages
Chapter 3: True Parents and the Era of Cheon Il Guk
Section 1: True Parents’ Life and Accomplishments, 01-11
CHAPTER 3 True Parents and the Era of Cheon II Guk
Section 1. True Parents' Life and Accomplishments
(1) Ladies and gentlemen, looking back, my life has indeed been like a dream. At the youthful age of sixteen, with nothing but the buoyant spirit and aspirations of youth, I was called by Heaven and began to live for the will of God. This left no room in my heart for any worldly ambitions I may have cherished. It has never been an easy path, but I have followed it for more than eighty years, looking nowhere but straight ahead. This was the life I was destined to lead, with no choice but to shake off the embrace of my beloved parents, brothers, and sisters, who clung to me, wanting me to stay with them. They endured great self-sacrifice and walked a thorny path of sorrow and suffering for my sake.
(2) Mine has been a journey through a wilderness that no one among the 6.5 billion people living on earth can ever comprehend. Even as I persevered through the hardships of prison life six times, I never let go of the key to the providence. Such has been my life. This was all because I came to know only too well how anguished, aggrieved, and full of bitter sorrow was the heart of God as He waited for thousands of years to find us. I realized that if God, who is the origin of billions of people and the Creator of everything in the universe, is not relieved from His sorrow, human life will remain completely without value.
True Parents' life
(3) My life for the past eighty-eight years, dedicated to the completion of the mission of True Parents, has been one of sorrow, marked by inexpressible suffering and persecution. As the third Adam, the True Parent, I need to restore through indemnity and complete everything that the first and second Adams came to do. I am responsible to complete not only the mission of the Savior, the Messiah, and the Lord at his Second Coming but also the missions of the major figures from whom religions have sprung.
(4) Bearing similarities to God’s creation of the universe, where not even the smallest error is permitted, my life has constituted the great work of recreating humanity. It has been a lonely course that I cannot discuss fully with anyone. Life took me down thorny paths through the wilderness that I had to follow while utterly alone. Not even God could acknowledge me. Frequently hovering in a state between life and death, even vomiting blood, I had to rise again like a phoenix to remain true to my promise to God.
(5) Though innocent, I had to endure imprisonment six times: for working in the underground independence movement in my early days while studying in Japan; for propagating the will of God in Pyongyang, which was under communist control immediately after Korea's independence from colonial rule; during the Syngman Rhee Administration after Korea had been reborn as a free nation; and even in the United States, which proudly presents itself to the world as a model of democracy. No one on earth can understand my eventful life, which I lived for the sake of perfecting the model of absoluteness in conjugal love. It has been a life of misery. By biting my tongue, I have endured for the sake of our God, who deserves pity, and for the sake of the salvation of the world's fallen people, who are suffering in the realm of death. Even now, if someone were to look into my heart and speak but one word of sympathy, I would burst into tears; they would flow like a waterfall.
(6) Once someone becomes an old man of eighty-eight, he normally looks back on his life and quietly prepares to enter the next world. Yet, my life begins from now. It is not because I am encumbered by attachments to this life. No, it is because God called me to be the True Parent and save people who are suffering in and unable to escape from the fallen realm, and I have yet to fulfill that mission.
(7) We have now arrived in the Revolutionary Era after the Coming of Heaven, the time of harvest. This year, I will continue to guide you in carrying out this universal revolution for the restoration of humanity. Please do not hesitate! Let us hold hands and together uphold the heavenly decree in fulfilling our calling and responsibility! How can we avert our eyes from the situation in which tens of thousands of our brothers and sisters are dying helplessly while waiting for salvation?
The True Family's victory through three generations
(8) After inaugurating the Universal Peace Federation in New York on September 12, 2005, my wife, Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon, and I went on to convey our inaugural message through a global tour of 120 nations. On this foundation of True Parents' victory, my wife took the baton and completed a second world tour this spring, during which she held rallies to proclaim a message of peace in 180 nations. It was a tremendous victory in which two generations of the True Family—True Parents and True Children—worked together, proclaiming this message of peace. This victory, in which the children of the Cain-type realm and Abel-type realm came together on a universal level and offered themselves as the foundation for True Parents, returned the providential realm of ownership to God.
(9) On the basis of this victory, on June 13 of this year, heaven and earth were unified. God and the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind were firmly established in their rightful positions through the Cheon Jeong Gung Entrance Ceremony and Coronation of the King and Queen of Peace in Heaven and on Earth. These events constituted a glorious victory, unprecedented in history. On this day, God, who had walked the course over countless years in the providence, alone, in bitter sorrow, in tears, behind the scenes of history, was liberated, set completely free, and firmly settled into His position as the King and Master of heaven and earth.
(10) The victory of God and True Parents, who have entered the Cheon Jeong Peace Palace, is linked to an outpouring of tremendous grace through which the 6.5 billion people of the world can return to dwell within Heaven’s household. On August 31, 2006, the True Parents, True Children, and also the True Grandchildren assembled for a third world tour to convey God's Word and the Blessing. I personally launched this tour here in Korea. The three generations of the True Family bestowed the Blessing in forty nations. They have returned on this happy day, victorious after their long journey. This world tour was outstanding in particular because of the active participation of three generations of the True Parents' family.
(11) Upon founding the Universal Peace Federation, in order to build one family under God through proclaiming God's Word and Administering the marriage Blessing, I completed a world speaking tour with my wife, Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon, our children, and our grandchildren. In this way, we successfully modeled three generations fulfilling the marriage Blessing ideal within one family. One hundred twenty representatives of Christianity from America, 1,200 other religious leaders and 12,000 ambassadors for peace from across the world traveled simultaneously throughout 190 nations. They represented their own nations by spreading the peace message of the True Parents and sharing the marriage Blessing. These tours helped establish true family values as the universal values of humanity that will expand a new God-centered civilization.