Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 412
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 13: Peace Messages
Chapter 1: The Ideal Family in Cheon II Guk
Section 3: Absolute Sex and the Cross-Cultural Marriage Blessing, 01-11
Section 3: Absolute Sex and the Cross-Cultural Marriage Blessing
(1) What do you think is God’s ultimate purpose for creating human beings? Simply put, it is to experience joy through relating with ideal families perfected by true love. What does an ideal family look like? When God first created human beings, He made Adam representing all men and Eve representing all women, with the intention that they become owners of true love. Then how would they have become the model of true love? Since the parent-child relationship with God is the model of absolute peace, by attending God as their Parent, they would have lived as one ideal family with God, experiencing eternal joy.
(2) God created Adam and Eve as the first ancestors of humankind to form the model family and establish the ideal of peace. He committed Himself completely to raising them as His son and daughter. They were to encapsulate the entire cosmos, mediate between the spiritual and physical worlds, be lords of creation, and join with Him through true love, true life, and true lineage.
(3) If Adam and Eve had become God’s prince and princess, they would have had a parent-child relationship with God and inherited everything from God. When such children become a perfected couple, centered on true love, and their family lives in attendance to God, that family will exemplify peace and the ideal. When a man and a woman, each as half of the whole, become one body as a perfected object partner to God, they represent the completion of God’s ideal love. To put it another way, God intends for us to reach perfection and attain limitless value centered on true love. This perfection of true love completes the creation of the ideal world of eternal love.
(4) To establish a model ideal family of peace, Adam and Eve had a necessary condition to set. God, the Absolute Being, created us as His children in order to instill in us absolute values based on an absolute standard. We have to follow the heavenly way based on that absolute standard. To follow our destined life course, we have to attend God, the Absolute Being, as our Parent. In other words, in order to perfect ourselves in resemblance to God and obtain the stature of people of character who can be called sons and daughters of the Absolute Being, we have to follow the path based on the absolute standard God has determined. This standard is what I mean by absolute sex.
(5) The first stage is to maintain absolute sexual purity prior to getting married. After we are born, we go through a process of growth. We pass through infancy and childhood in a safe and secure environment embraced in our parents’ love and protection. We then enter adolescence, a dynamic period in which we form more complex relationships with those around us and with all things of creation. Thus we start on the path to perfection, internally through the maturing of our character and externally by reaching adulthood. Yet we absolutely must fulfill one requirement, which is to maintain our purity, adhering to the model of absolute sex. God gave us this responsibility as the means to fulfill the ideal of creation. This heavenly path is the way to perfect conjugal love.
(6) What was the one and only commandment God gave to Adam and Eve, the first ancestors? It was the commandment and blessing to maintain an absolute standard of sexual purity until God’s approval of their marriage. In the Bible, God told Adam and Eve that they would surely die if they ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This signifies that had they observed Heaven’s commandment and refrained from eating, they would have perfected their characters and, as co-creators, stood with God, the Creator, as His equals. Furthermore, God would have bequeathed to them dominion over the creation. They would have become the lords of the universe, enjoying eternal and ideal happiness. God told them to preserve their purity so that He could bless them in marriage as His true children. They would thus have become true husband and wife, then true parents through giving birth to true children. Everything was to have been done within the realm of absolute sex, based on God’s Principle of Creation. The profound truth within God’s commandment has been hidden throughout history: we must inherit and live by absolute sex, the model intrinsic to God’s ideal of creation. This is so that we might perfect our individuality as God’s children and establish ourselves as lords of creation.
(7) The second stage is the perfection of love between husband and wife. More precious than life is the heavenly law of absolute fidelity. Husband and wife are eternal partners, given to each other by Heaven. Through having children, they become co-creators of true love, true life and true lineage, and the origin of that which is absolute, unique, unchanging, and eternal. It is a heavenly principle that one person alone can never give birth to a child, even in a thousand years. If two people had preserved their purity before marriage and were bound together in marriage by God, how could they ever go astray and deviate from the way of Heaven? People are different from animals; if they understand God’s purpose in creating them as His children, they will realize that deviating from heavenly law constitutes unimaginable betrayal and defiance of the Creator. It is a path of self-destruction on which they dig their own graves. Resulting from the Fall, this path leads us outside the realm of the ideal of creation.
(8) The absoluteness of conjugal love is the greatest blessing that Heaven has bestowed on humanity. Without adherence to the principle of absolute sex, the path to the perfection of one’s character and spiritual maturity is inaccessible. Furthermore, unless Heaven implants the principles of absolute sex within a true family of perfected individuals, it is impossible for God to appear with dignity as the God of substance and personality. In order for God, the Absolute Being, to have direct dominion over our lives and to live with us in joy, we who were created as His object partners and children must create perfect families based on the standards of absolute sex. Only in a family that is rooted in the principles of absolute sex is it possible to create ideal relationships in accordance with the original ideal. This affects the three generations represented by grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren. Please understand clearly that God’s eternal life and our eternal lives depend on this foundation.
(9) If Adam and Eve had achieved individual perfection of character by upholding the principles of absolute sex in accordance with God’s Will and come together as husband and wife through His Blessing, they would have attained oneness with Him. God would have dwelt within their union. Their children also would have been linked to this holy order of love, enjoying a direct relationship with God as their Parent. In other words, the marriage of the perfected Adam and Eve, based on their absolute purity, would have been God’s own marriage. God is forever God, but at the same time, Adam and Eve were to have become His incarnation. They would have become God’s body. God would have settled inside their minds and hearts to become the True Parent of humankind in both the spiritual and physical worlds, based on their conjugal love.
Cross-cultural Blessed marriage
(10) Why do we need to marry? It is in order to claim an owner’s position. A man or woman alone can only be one half of the whole. That is how God created us. For that reason, He has interchanged the ownership of the reproductive organs, the love organs. The owner of the wife’s sexual organ is her husband, and the owner of the husband’s is his wife. Only when each is rooted in true love for the sake of the other are they in the position of the owner of their spouse. In other words, people only become complete individuals when they have secured an owner’s position, and this happens through marriage.
(11) For what reason are we restoring the position of the owner of the reproductive organ? It is in order to possess God’s love. He is the subject of three great loves. As the owner of the universe, He is the Owner, Teacher, and Parent of true love. This is the true meaning of the “three great subject partners principle.” The life of a true, model family creates these teachings and truths, and its expansion will transform the society, nation, the world, and even the universe into the peace kingdom of the model, ideal family.