Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 401
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 12: Cheon Il Guk
Chapter 3: The Path of Cheon II Guk Citizens and the Family Pledge
Section 5: Living as an Owner of Cheon II Guk and the Family Pledge, 104
Chapter 4: The Vision of Cheon II Guk and Our Responsibility
Section 1: The Background and Proclamation of Foundation Day, 02
(104) True Parents are giving the Blessing to all people in the physical world, irrespective of religious, national, or cultural backgrounds. They are linking them all on earth, thereby realizing the realms of liberation of the individual, family, tribe, people, and nation. This is also possible in the spirit world. On earth, we link people together into a nation that loves the heavenly kingdom and the cosmos, our heavenly home. The spirit world and physical world have to be made one, and every issue within those worlds has to be resolved, centering on the True Parents on earth. To achieve this, the Blessing must be given at all levels, to individuals, families, tribes, peoples, nations, and the world, up to the cosmos. As the realm of the oneness of blessed families unfolds in the spirit world and physical world, it sets the foundation for the ideal kingdom with unfallen Adam at its center. On that foundation, all families since the beginning of history will be in a position of equal value. The kingdom of heaven on earth and in heaven will emerge, and God will come and dwell there.
(105) Now we are entering the era when groups of different nationalities and ethnicities can join forces. Nations, tribes, and families on earth will join together and move into the realm of unity. As they transition, the world will rapidly change. Even Satan’s followers will harass those who stand against this trend. Formerly Satan tried to take people to hell, but now he will try to bring them to the kingdom of heaven. As Satan and his followers cooperate in this way, and people’s ancestors strive to bring their descendants to the kingdom of heaven, no one will try to block their way. Thus it is only a matter of time before the realm of liberation will be realized. Humankind will rapidly transition into the future era of globalization.
(106) In my lifetime, I inaugurated the era when everything can be liberated; thus, all things are in the position to be liberated. The value of this is truly indescribable. The realm of liberation was established based on the merit built up as a result of God’s efforts to separate good from evil, repeated over and over again throughout history. In the course of those efforts, numerous ancestors accumulated merits. Since you blessed families represent the realm where all are liberated, you stand as sacrificial offerings. You are in the position to represent all the things of creation that are glorious and have been separated from all those that are impure. That is why you stand in the position of sacrificial offerings.
(107) The realm of liberation here refers to the universe. It refers to the universe that is billions of times the size of the solar system. Complete freedom occurs within the realm of liberation. Satan does not dwell there; we can live freely as we desire without obstacles. Even past sins will not obstruct us. We were imprisoned, but now we have shaken off everything from the past and have left the prison by the front gate. We are newly returned to the status of citizens. God has become our Father, and we are becoming one with the Owner, the One who protects our family and our nation. Thus we are entering the eternal realm of complete freedom, which has nothing to do with Satan. In time, we will enter the kingdom of heaven and dwell there.
CHAPTER 4 The Vision of Cheon II Guk and Our Responsibility
Section 1. The Background and Proclamation of Foundation Day
(1) Seven years after 1945 brings us to 1952. I was responsible to hold the Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God in 1952, to unite the country, and to take command of heaven and earth by the time I was forty. However, due to Christianity’s opposition, I was unable to do so. I had found spiritual sons and daughters who could be in the position of the bride. Had they united with me, the country would have been united. Instead, the religious leaders drove me out. They drove me out in the same way the religious leaders drove Jesus out. Since there is a principle of indemnity, I had to recover the realm of the united heaven and earth that they cast away when they drove me into the wilderness. Moreover, by standing in the position of Adam, I had to reverse the failure of the realm of Eve, no matter how much opposition there was. The Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God, held on January 13, 2001, symbolized the recovery of Jesus’ body at a substantial level, and connected it to the spiritual standard. This ceremony marked the beginning of the seventh millennium in relation to biblical history, as well as the beginning of the third millennium. January 13 contains the number thirteen. The number twelve is composed of the number four, for the four seasons of heaven and earth, and the number three, the central number. If the twelve apostles and Jesus, who was their center, had become one, forming a family of thirteen, then Jesus would not have died. If people were aware of these truths, they wouldn’t oppose the coming of the Father who in the Last Days brings the great Blessing, the perfected truth of heaven.
(2) What law governs the universe? Heaven and earth revolve around the number thirteen, and once we establish it as an axis, the individual, family, nation, world and cosmos can reach perfection automatically. The omnipresent God, as the Lord of freedom and origin of existence at the center of everything, will supervise and take dominion over the entire universe, both in daily life and through the course of eternal life. We now are fulfilling the long-awaited world of freedom and liberty for all. Through the number thirteen, we have to fulfill the goal for which people are hoping and longing, the completion of the providence of salvation, as well as the goals of the national and cultural traditions that bring us pride. With this number thirteen at the center, we can attend the Heavenly Parent, who is the center of heavenly law, and make the heavenly kingdom a reality.