Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 400
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 12: Cheon Il Guk
Chapter 3: The Path of Cheon II Guk Citizens and the Family Pledge
Section 5: Living as an Owner of Cheon II Guk and the Family Pledge, 92-103
(92) The world based on the culture of heart is the world of God’s original culture and of Adam’s original culture, had he reached perfection without falling. There are not two such cultures; there is only one. It is the world of unity where there is but one language, one set of customs, one set of habits, and one tradition. Only in such a world can God live with individuals and live in their families.
(93) Our ideal is the world based on the culture of heart. That culture is only one culture, not two. The fallen world, however, overflows with a variety of cultures, each with its own complexity. Since it is not a world based on the culture of heart, individuals, families, tribes, nations, the world and the universe cannot deeply connect to one another. They are all at cross-purposes. Until now, the world has moved up and down in a zigzag. This is why even after thousands of years, it has not reached its final destination. But the world based on the culture of heart can reach its destination straight away. This is possible because of true love.
(94) We should perfect the world based on the culture of heart, which is rooted in the original lineage. It requires that Adam and Eve create a lineage centered on God’s pure, true love, with no relationship whatsoever to the Fall. Having that lineage, we should form a cultural sphere wherein Satan cannot survive, and God can rejoice. We can build this world based on the culture of heart. The traditions of the peoples and nations of the world based on the culture of heart and centered on true love, fit together perfectly and move in one direction. There is only one culture, not two.
(95) The world based on the culture of heart that is rooted in the original lineage is a world where true love comes to the surface. We have already entered the age when heart manifests globally, and we can foresee the coming of the world of the culture of heart where everything is one. In that world, cultures will be united. It will be one world, free from war and strife, the veritable kingdom of heaven on earth and in heaven. Once we establish the world based on the culture of heart, everything will be fulfilled. Everything will be set up so that your families can enter straightaway into the realm of the royal family in the heavenly kingdom, just the way they are. By living in the culture of heart on earth, they will have prepared themselves, both internally and externally, to live in that kingdom. I determined the content of the Family Pledge with the hope that by uniting with it, you will bring all this to pass.
The eighth pledge of the Family Pledge
(96) The eighth pledge of the Family Pledge reads, “Our family, the owner of Cheon II Guk, pledges, having entered the Era of Cheon II Guk, to achieve the ideal of God and human beings united in love through absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience, and to perfect the realm of liberation and complete freedom in the kingdom of God on earth and in heaven, by centering on true love.” Based on this pledge, we have to form couples who are united in mind and body and who can constitute the royal family. This is the completion of the Completed Testament Age and the beginning of the new family that will realize God’s ideal of creation.
(97) The Completed Testament Age refers to a new age that has begun. It is a time when we can establish the one world of peace through the unity of families, tribes, peoples, nations, and the world. This will be the fulfillment of everything. By uniting the world and going even beyond that, we enter the Completed Testament Age. After uniting the present world through new families based on the four great realms of heart and the three great kingships, we will establish a world that befits the Completed Testament Age and finally see one world of peace.
(98) God created the universe on the basis of absolute faith; that is why everything God speaks comes to pass, and nothing He commands fails to materialize. Moreover, He created the universe in order to make His partners of love. He did it all with absolute love, having no doubts; that is, He did it with a single mind. Finally, He created with absolute obedience. At the moment of absolute obedience, even God is not conscious of Himself. Obedience is different from compliance. In obedience, there is no self-will, while compliance means following while protecting one's own will. God invested everything from the position of obedience, where He had no consciousness of self. Then, just as God created Adam and Eve with absolute obedience, they also needed to practice absolute love and absolute obedience on the basis of absolute faith.
(99) God began creating all things on the basis of absolute faith. He did so for His object partners of absolute love. God also created with absolute obedience. Absolute obedience means that there is no concept of self. It is the state where the self is an absolute zero. Returning to nothingness naturally initiates a circular movement. By giving everything so that nothing remains, God on high descends to the bottom. Through this motion, God originated the movement of the universe. In the same way, all things exert themselves completely and descend in preparation to rise once again.
(100) Within the realm of absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience, everything can be realized. God Himself had absolute faith when He created His partners of love. He created them after proclaiming, “This is what I will do,” and then He completely gave of Himself with absolute faith, love, and obedience to achieve the result. Absolute faith stands on the foundation of absolute love, which is the foundation for absolute obedience. This is the mainstream thought in the eternal spirit world. It is also the mainstream thought on earth. Thus, it is the mainstream thought in both the kingdom of heaven on earth and the kingdom of heaven in heaven. Accordingly, you, too, should understand this concept. If you understand it and live by it, you can go anywhere.
(101) Blessed families have a value equal to that of the world and the cosmos. They are the same as sons and daughters of my direct lineage, and they can act on my behalf. I gave you the Blessing with the hope that you will follow in my footsteps and become even better than me. Once you have the heart of absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience, you can do the things that I have done. This was also God’s heart when He began His work of creation. God, the subject partner, thought, “As I speak, let My substantial object partners of love appear.” God created with absolute faith that they would become His partners of absolute love. To be the owner of love, it is indispensable that one has partners of love. That is why even God Himself is absolutely obedient to love. Practicing absolute obedience gives rise to a circular movement.
(102) God, the subject being of true love, created us as His partners of true love. His ideal of love can be perfected only through us. When we are united in love with God, His purpose of creation, a world that fulfills the ideal of absolute love, can be realized. We were created as the best and highest object partners of God’s love. That is because, among all created beings, human beings are the only ones that were created as His substantial embodiments. In the presence of God, who is incorporeal, we were born as His visible bodies. When we are perfected, we become His temples, substantial beings to whom God can freely come and in whom He can peacefully dwell at any time. And it is only through forming a vertical parent-child relationship with Him that God’s absolute ideal of true love for all is realized and fulfilled.
(103) God is the root of love, life, and lineage, and the root of the kingdom of heaven on earth and in heaven. On the day of Adam and Eve’s wedding, God enters their minds and inspires them with love that will bring them together as one. Originally, God is the vertical True Parent, and Adam and Eve were to be our horizontal True Parents. At the time of our birth, we would be given flesh and blood from both our vertical and horizontal parents. Hence our mind would be our vertical self, and the body our horizontal self. Then upon our marriage, we would create a realm where we are united with God in love. When we attain mind-body unity with God as loving couples, God’s sons and daughters are born.