Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 381
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 12: Cheon Il Guk
Chapter 2: The Structure and Settlement of Cheon II Guk
Section 3: The Constitution and Teaching Materials of Cheon II Guk, 36
Section 4: Registration and Settlement in Cheon II Guk, 08
(36) Third, once you fulfill your responsibility as the ancestor of a tribe, you will establish kingship. How to fulfill this responsibility, and thereby establish kingship, is based on my teaching on tribal messiahship. It explains how you can advance to a position of kingship or lordship based on your rights as the ancestor of your tribe.
(37) Fourth, you can establish kingship in the heavenly realm and kingship in the earthly realm through the virtuous union of heaven and earth. Through this union of heaven and earth, we can form the kingdom of heaven on earth and the kingdom of heaven in heaven. Once the kingship in the heavenly realm and the kingship in the earthly realm begin, God’s ideal for the creation of Adam will be complete.
The Cheon II Guk Citizens’ Covenant
(38) Having been called as citizens of Cheon II Guk, as we celebrate the Cheon Jeong Gung Entrance Ceremony and Coronation of the King and Queen of Peace in Heaven and on Earth, we applaud the substantial launching of the era of the kingdom of the peaceful, ideal world. Honoring Heaven’s mandate to the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind, we pledge to complete, on earth and in heaven, the ideal world that God envisioned at the creation and solemnly swear: One, we pledge and swear that we will form a community that inherits Heaven’s tradition. For this, we will realize the culture of true heart and secure our identity as the people of Cheon II Guk by guiding, leading, and serving as models for our relatives and all people. Two, we pledge and swear that we will form one sovereignty, one people, one land, and one culture centered on the victorious King and Queen of Peace, the True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind, and thereby establish the eternal kingdom of peace and prosperity. Three, we pledge and swear that we will bring an end to the Era before the Coming of Heaven, stained with division and conflict, and become the vanguards who protect the new order and the peace of the Era after the Coming of Heaven, which God has opened, and thereby usher in the era of one global family. Four, we pledge and swear that we will form one great cosmic family, God’s ideal of creation, by attaining unity of body and mind and thereby complete the eternal, ideal world of cosmic peace.
Section 4. Registration and Settlement in Cheon II Guk
(1) To this day, no one has been able to register as a citizen of the heavenly kingdom. The heavenly realm did not have a nation, nor did it have a family. When a ten-member family went to the spirit world, the family members were scattered all over the place. However, from now on, it will not be that way. Originally, if human beings had not fallen, the kingdom of heaven would have been the place where people live with their clan, including their mother and father. Had people’s grandparents, parents, their own couple, and their children become one through true love and inherited God’s true love, then even God would absolutely obey their clan. In the world of living for the sake of others, in submission to the tradition of such love, no power would be able to forestall the emergence of the foundation for peace.
The opening of the Cheon II Guk registration era
(2) Soon, the era of registration will arrive, and you will have the opportunity to register. But have you come to resemble God and True Parents, as God’s sons and daughters? It is easy to say but not to fulfill. Whether sleeping or awake, it should always be on your mind. This thought has to accompany you wherever you go, whatever you do, even when you are eating or sleeping. In order to fulfill it, you need to experience living in our homeland before you pass on to the next world. Does this not indicate that you should learn Korean? Originally, human beings were not to have had multiple languages; they were to have had only one language.
(3) Jesus, when he came to the earth, was unable to finalize the Will of God. He should have found his bride in his time, installed the True Parents, erected human beings as true children, and prepared, on his authority, a certain standard on this earth for establishing the kingdom of heaven. That standard was to have these children register into the kingdom of heaven and acquire the right to claim its inheritance. Yet, he passed away to the spirit world without having done so. Would he have wanted people to register as servants? If he could not see them register as children of direct descent, he would have at least wanted them to register as adopted children so that they could receive the right of inheritance from God. At least with this status, they could partake in God’s inheritance.
(4) From now on, you will return to your hometown and compete with each other over who can best expand relationships in your community and with your tribe. You will compete with each other in this matter. It does not matter which tribe you belong to; you need to return to your hometown and organize your tribe based on the root and then let it branch to the east, west, north, and south. Eventually, those branches will have family records in a family archive. Then problems such as racial prejudice and imbalance between the developed nations and developing nations will disappear.
(5) Your birthplace is not really your hometown. The time has come when the kingdom can be your hometown. When you go to the other world, national boundaries will disappear. Currently, in your hometown, you face limitations, but once you fulfill all your responsibilities, you will be able to connect to your hometown without any barriers when you go to the spirit world. Your hometown will become the foundation for the kingdom of heaven on earth. The kingdom of heaven on earth is the land of original hometowns, where you can make connections everywhere. There, when you register in the registry of your nation, you will automatically be transferred to the registry of the heavenly kingdom. Just as had the Fall not happened, the hometowns of all people would have been the hometown of God’s kingdom, everyone, once engrafted, will enter the kingdom of heaven from a position of having been born in it.
(6) In the future, you will register. When South and North Korea are unified, Unification Church blessed families throughout the world who qualify will register and move beyond the tribal level. I am talking about the time when South and North Korea are unified based on True Parents’ merit. I plan to propose a law to allow loyal followers of the Unification Church throughout the world to serve as representative people, surrogate-mothers. When I do that, no one will be against it.
(7) The time is coming when the Unification Church will establish Korea as its homeland, and we will register centering on Korea. There will come a time when all those who were hitherto mobilized for God’s providence will be able to purchase land in the Republic of Korea. This will come about if the Republic of Korea follows me. There will come a time when you will want to sell everything you have in the West and exchange it for even just a small hut in the Republic of Korea.
(8) Once South and North Korea are unified and we blessed families establish our nation, we will enter the era of registration. Those who are able to enter the era of registration are those who have inherited True Parents’ lineage. At that time, all people far and wide will receive the Blessing simultaneously, and then they will register. This will make them the ancestors of tens of thousands of generations of their lineage. Even though they will all receive the Blessing on the same day from the horizontal perspective, in fact there will be many gaps among these thousands of generations of ancestors. A frightening time is coming.