Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 375
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 12: Cheon Il Guk
Chapter 2: The Structure and Settlement of Cheon II Guk
Section 1: The Nature of Cheon II Guk, 01-14
CHAPTER 2 The Structure and Settlement of Cheon II GukSection 1. The Nature of Cheon II Guk
(1) The Chinese character for heaven, cheon (天), is formed by combining the characters for two (二) and people (人). Thus, Cheon II Guk (天一国) means the nation where two people, Adam and Eve, become one with each other horizontally and become one with God vertically. From that point, sons and daughters appear.
(2) From now on, you are the citizens of the Cheonju Pyeonghwa Tongil Guk (the Nation of Cosmic Peace and Unity), or simply, Cheon II Guk. The words Cheon II refers to the singular reality encompassing both heaven and earth. Cheon II Guk implies that two people unite and form a nation.
The nation where two people become one by means of true love
(3) The Chinese character cheon (天) in Cheon II Guk means two (二) people (人). It binds the duality of God on the incorporeal horizontal level with the duality of two persons on the substantial horizontal level. What makes them one is true love. Hence, Cheon II Guk is the nation where two people absolutely become one.
(4) The combination of the Chinese characters for two (二) and person (人) forms the character for heaven ( cheon 天). Cheon II Guk is the nation where two people are united as one. Each one of you exists as two entities—mind and body. These two must be united as a mind-person and a body-person. If they are not united, we might call a nation that such people form Ji II Guk (Ji 地, meaning earth). Cheon II Guk is the supreme nation of the heavens; it is the heavenly kingdom.
(5) All God s creations are made in pairs and formed out of God’s love. That is why everything exists in pairs, including stamen and pistil in flowers, male and female in animals, mind, and body in human beings, and man and woman. Cheon II Guk is a place where parents and children, husbands and wives, and brothers and sisters become one. God dwells in each family where two become one. Hence, two people in a parent-child relationship, which is a vertical relationship, in a husband-wife relationship, which is a right-left relationship, or in a relationship between older and younger siblings, which is a front-back relationship, have to completely become one. Those who live for the sake of others bring such unity, whereas those who ask others to live for them will fall by the wayside.
(6) Cheon II Guk is the nation where two people become one. For two people to become one, they must become one up and down, left and right, and front and back. Following this, Cain and Abel must become one, and the fallen world must become one with the world of goodness. Then the kingdoms of heaven on earth and in heaven must become one, and God and True Parents, who were separate, must become one. Everyone has to fulfill his or her responsibility to open the gate to the kingdom of heaven. Then the basic structure for Cheon II Guk will start taking shape. When this happens, Satan’s world will naturally retreat.
(7) All relationships, including those of parents and children, men and women, and brothers and sisters, require two entities. The nation where two become one is Cheon II Guk. The era of Cheon II Guk is a time of unity through peaceful governance. It takes place based on a family that settles through three generations, connected in love. Each one of us has to make such a level foundation. I must be proud of having God as my Parent, the Parent who is not present to people of the fallen world.
(8) Cheon II Guk is the nation of True Parents, the Parents of Heaven and Earth. It is the world of freedom, the world of peace, and the world of happiness, centering on true love. It is time to cheer “Mansei!” for the prosperity of Cheon II Guk, for its freedom, peace, and happiness that are centered on true love and based on the ideal of the Parents of Heaven and Earth. We, all humankind, must be liberated to enjoy freedom and peace centering on true love; then, we can be happy. The kingdom of heaven is the nation where heaven and earth are united in true love.
(9) You should establish a model family, one that is settled, by becoming one with God and by bringing oneness up and down, left and right, and front and back within the realm of unity with God. When such families connect, they expand into tribes, peoples, nations, and the world. Using this formula as a bridge, we can complete the ideal Cheon II Guk in heaven and on earth.
(10) Cheon II Guk is the original world having nothing to do with the Fall, the world that God envisioned according to His ideal of creation. It is the nation where two or three people can become one. It is the one unified world, the final destination toward which we are advancing. There, each individual will be accorded the same value, regardless of whether they joined in the beginning or at the Last minute, yet no one will complain. Everyone can go to the kingdom of heaven possessing equal value and be welcomed in the eternal era of peace and prosperity.
(11) As we usher in the Era after the Coming of Heaven, you have to practice, in your families and nations, the Word of truth that Heaven gives you. Now is the time to thoroughly prepare for eternal life. We have passed from the world of conflicts, confrontations, and struggles in the Era before the Coining of Heaven to where we now stand on the victorious foundation set by True Parents, the Parents of Heaven and Earth. It is our task, therefore, to establish Cheon II Guk, the substantial kingdom of heaven that arises when we live together in harmony and unity.
(12) Where two people become one, we have peace. A world of fighting has no peace. Therefore, God cannot dwell in it. Fighting leads to division and eventually to disintegration. No one can deny this, even on a theoretical level. It is the logic within nature, a scientific principle. You can take my word for it as a person who studied science. We have to establish Cheon II Guk families, where three generations—grandparents, parents, and children—attend and live with the eternal God. As this is the hope of God, it is the responsibility of tribal messiahs and the mission of ambassadors for peace.
(13) Cheon II Guk covers five levels: the individual, family, tribe, people, and nation. Now that Satan has yielded the sovereignty over his world on the national level to Heaven, I am saying that we have come to the era when we can completely exercise the authority of the heavenly kingdom from a position of liberation, even up to the national level.
(14) Korean history is filled with struggles between loyal subjects of the king and wicked subjects. In that history, the blood of loyal subjects was often spilled. If someone was convicted of treason, the king would require the execution even of his extended family. These people received horrific punishments. Korean women have endured unsurpassed suffering. To indemnify this and liberate the people who were or are ensnared in all these miseries, we have to unite everyone, from the dungeons of hell to the highest levels in the heavenly realm. Cheon II Guk is two worlds made into one. Please understand that now is the time of its establishment, based on God’s kingship, which is gained through the liberation of individuals, families, tribes, peoples, nations, and the world. With that, God’s sons and daughters can reside in the kingdom of heaven. Cheon II Guk is the completion of the ideal of creation in Eden, a place that has nothing to do with the Fall.