Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 373
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 12: Cheon Il Guk
Chapter 1: God's Homeland and Cheon II Guk
Section 2: The Background and Proclamation of Cheon II Guk, 03-12
(3) We opened the gates of Cheon II Guk through the ceremony entitled the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Gates of Cheon II Guk. We opened the individual gate, family gate, tribal gate, people’s gate, and national and world gates. Finally, even the spirit world, as earth’s counterpart, has been blessed, so Satan can no longer interfere. Individuals in the spirit world can now be blessed and form tribes. Since it was false parents who brought about division, it will be True Parents who restore everything to its original position. Thus we have absolute faith in the True Parents and follow them absolutely.
(4) We held the Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God on January 13, 2001, conducted the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Gates of Cheon II Guk on February 6, 2003, and established the Family Party for Universal Peace and Unity on March 10. When I created the Family Party, politicians expected me to speak about Korea or the state of the world; instead, I spoke about the registration of marriages and births. I did not say a single word about politics. If a marriage is not registered, parents cannot register the birth of their child. This is because no family registry would exist for them. For a family registry to exist, one needs a nation. Therefore, in the first year of Cheon II Guk, I proclaimed the establishment of God’s kingship and announced the nation of Cheon II Guk.
(5) The Ceremony to Return the Realm of the Lineage of the Fourth Adam made possible the Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God. The Parents needed to register their marriage, but there was no nation in which to register. That is why I established Cheon II Guk. How grateful we should be for Cheon II Guk, a nation where two people become one! With two people joined together as one, religion and politics will become one as well. When these two become one, Cheon II Guk will be fully realized.
(6) We restore Cheon II Guk through the perfection of the first Adam, the second Adam, and the third Adam, the course of the history of re-creation centered on Adam. Cheon II Guk perfects the standard of a nation and ushers in the era of liberation and complete freedom by which we become one. It is our homeland and ground of our hometown.
(7) The conflict between Cain and Abel in Adam’s family ultimately grew into the worldwide conflict between communism and democracy. In the great transitional period of the twentieth century, I was successful in establishing the providentially required indemnity conditions on all stages. On this basis, I proclaimed the era of Cheon II Guk as the era of Abel’s dominion of true love. We then held the Enthronement Ceremony for the Kingship of God in 2001. In 2004, based on our qualifications as the True Parents of Humankind, I was enthroned as the international and interreligious King of Peace through coronation and enthronement ceremonies held in the United States, the Second Israel, in Korea, the Third Israel, and throughout the world. Based on this series of providential victories, in 2005, humanity entered the second stage, or growth stage, of the establishment of Cheon II Guk and received the command to complete the Cheon II Guk registration providence by marching forward toward the three great goals of changing our lineage, changing the ownership, and inheriting the realm of heart.
The Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Gates of Cheon II Guk
(8) Because we conducted the Enthronement of the Cosmic True Parent and the True Parents of Heaven and Earth as the King and Queen of the Blessed Families in Peace and Unity, Cheon II Guk could finally begin on earth. We have to bind heaven and earth together through conditions. These begin in God’s family, advance to His tribe, people, and nation, and ultimately to the spirit world where we have to educate and bless the saints. Spirit persons have been unaware of God’s existence. They could not believe in God because they could not see Him. True Parents have to educate them. By receiving education in the Principle, they can come to realize that God is the Parent of heaven and earth. Alone, they cannot find this Parent; they need the help of True Parents. Thanks to True Parents, God now can freely move in the spiritual and physical worlds.
(9) The Holy Marriage Blessing opened the gates of Cheon II Guk, and God’s nation was finally established. This is the significance of the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Gates of Cheon II Guk. After we formed the nation of Cheon II Guk, the Enthronement of the Cosmic True Parent and the True Parents of Heaven and Earth as the King and Queen of the Blessed Families in Peace and Unity fulfilled the next stage. This meant a king and owner could finally appear in the family. Adam should have attained this position at the age of twenty-one but, due to the Fall, the event was delayed by tens of thousands of years. This is an important truth. Now, at last, we can attend the King and Queen of the families because we accomplished the Enthronement of the King and Queen of the Blessed Families in Peace and Unity, centered on the true love of God as our Cosmic Parent and the true love of the True Parents of Heaven and Earth.
(10) Through God’s course of restoration through indemnity, we have brought down all of our enemies’ fortifications. By setting indemnity conditions, we have attained the internal standard that has liberated us from the confines of the walls between the mind and body, within the family, within the world, between tribes, peoples, and nations, and between heaven and earth. Thus, Cheon II Guk could appear. It is the nation where two people unite to become one, and it begins with the unity of Adam and Eve. Even if only two or three people meet and pray together, God wants to be with them. Thus, Cheon II Guk is the nation where two people become one.
(11) Through the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Gates of Cheon II Guk, we could finally establish a nation and open the way to register our marriages and the births of our children. Because everything broke down on the earth, the Enthronement of the Cosmic True Parent and the True Parents of Heaven and Earth as the King and Queen of the Blessed Families in Peace and Unity had to take place, centered on True Parents. Then everything could become one, and the nation could begin. On that foundation, you have to register your birth again. By registering your birth, you prepare the foundation for the perfected family for which your ancestors long. However, the question remains whether you can substantially realize the kind of family Adam and Eve would have had if they had not fallen but had received the Blessing. Are you confident to do that? You have to repent; every cell in your body must cry out.
(12) Now is the time for you to work with me to bring about the settlement of God’s kingdom and God’s homeland, and to register in God’s nation, Cheon II Guk. Now that a nation exists, we can begin registration. We need birth, marriage, and death certificates. The nation maintains and protects these records. Our birth, marriage, and death will be registered in the nation. Because we have a nation, we can now be registered for eternity in the spirit world. Through the registration of births, marriages, and Seonghwa ceremonies, all citizens move into the kingdom of heaven. As stated in the fifth pledge of the Family Pledge, the spirit world is in the subject position, and we have to live in tune with it each day. This is not a vague concept. By living in this manner, the spirit world and the physical world can connect, with no barriers between them.
Share this Godible. Start a conversation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also share your testimony about Godible here!
Godible is brought to you by the National Victory Fund. To donate, click here