Cheon Seong Gyeong: Episode 128
Cheon Seong Gyeong Book 5: True Family
Chapter 2: Blessed Marriage and Original Love between Man and Woman
Section 4. The Significance of the Blessing Groups, 10-26
(10) The 72 couples were selected from the clans as those who could organize a people to represent Heaven. Just as Moses prepared a foundation to lead the people based on the seventy-two elders, I also had to develop such a group from the realm of the clan to the realm of the people. That was possible only through the family. It is always through the family that God works. Then what do the 124 couples signify? Jesus went to heaven on the foundation of the 120 followers. So at Pentecost, the 120 followers joined together to make a global beginning. This signified that the Lord would return during the Last Days at a time when there would be at least 120 nations in the world. We, therefore, had to establish, in front of Heaven, 120 families who represented the elder brother family on the world level and to prepare that foundation on the earth. I added four couples to that and gave the Blessing to 124 couples.
(11) According to the providential viewpoint, Jesus would have been able to accomplish the Will of God on earth if 120 nations had rallied to him, based on the foundation of seventy-two families representing one people. It is the responsibility of the Unification Church and of the families that received the Blessing of the Unification Church to resolve this by paying indemnity. With the achievement of the Blessing of 124 couples, I selected holy grounds throughout the world in 1965. Responding to the Will of God, I established the 36 couples and then the 72 couples, making them the central people on the national level. I then laid the foundation to bless 120 couples, representing all the nations of the world. As a result, we are now in a position to manage the world's nations. Since we are entering such a time, I selected 120 holy ground sites in forty nations around the world.
(12) The 36 couples represent the resurrected ancestors of fallen humanity; the 72 couples represent the resurrected sons and daughters of the ancestors, and the 124 couples represent the resurrected people of the world. It follows then that if all these couples are fully united, the families, the sons, and daughters and the world will also be united. That is why I will take responsibility for all couples up to the 124 couples. From now on, your way of thinking should be the same as mine. In order to realize one world, we must first rescue one nation; in order to rescue one nation, we must mobilize our tribe. For example, if you are a Moon, you must mobilize the Moon tribe. We must save the people of Korea by mobilizing each of our tribes.
The 430 couples represent the Korean people
(13) After selecting holy grounds throughout the world, I gave the Blessing to 430 couples. These couples correspond to the 430 years during which the Jews were in Egypt and to the 4,300 years of Korean history. They signified the beginning of a new history. Moreover, the 430 couples represent all the families of the world. Afterward, while I was carrying out my second world tour, I blessed a total of forty-three couples in the United States, Europe, and Japan. I could then connect those 43 couples to the 430 couples on the world level. In so doing, I was able to connect the victorious foundation established in Korea to the world, including the West. All the world's families, not just the members of the Unification Church, could right then and there receive heavenly fortune.
(14) The 430 couples correspond to the 4,300 years of Korean history. After 430 years, the Israelites were able to escape from Egypt. The 430 couples, representing 4,300 years, must forge a new beginning as the Israelites did, based on the earthly foundation of the number forty-three. They must expand the territory in which the nation and people can be established according to God's Will. If we consider the number 43, adding 4 and 3 makes 7, and when you multiply these two numbers you arrive at 12. The 430 couples were blessed in Korea according to this principle. Just as the Israelites were liberated after 430 years and began their exodus, migrations occurred within the Unification Church. Thus, people from Jeolla Province moved to Gangwon Province, and people from Gangwon moved to Jeolla. A great mobilization was thus begun through which people from different provinces intermingled.
(15) The fact that I blessed the 430 couples signifies that the gate through which we can carry out the mission on the world level has been opened. After you attain that goal on the world level, you can then be in the position to become messiahs on the tribal level. As blessed families, you are not in the same position as the crucified Jesus. That is because you have received the Blessing. For the sake of restoring your tribe, you are in the position of the returned Jesus.
The Blessings of 777, 1,800, 6,000 and 6,500 couples
(16) The history of the large wedding ceremonies starts with the 3 couples and then continues to the 36 couples, the 72 couples, the 124 couples, the 430 couples, the 777 couples, and the 1,800 couples. We are now living in an era in which the gates have been opened so that any nation in the world can enter the realm of God's Blessing. I, therefore, held Blessings for international couples with the United States, Germany, and Japan as the main nations. Through the Blessing of the 777 couples in 1970, the time finally came in which any nation could come within the realm of God's providence.
(17) In the 1970s there was a great mobilization. Blessed families from more than ten nations were called to Korea for the restoration of Canaan. They were called to Korea and gathered together as one. It started with the Blessing of the 777 couples.
(18) With the Blessing of 777 couples, we entered the era of marriage that transcends race. Thus, the Unification Church is not a church centered only on Korea. Through the Blessing of 777 couples, I have already laid the national foundation by connecting the people of the world together. This Blessing marks the beginning of a new era transcending races and tribes in which a new nation of the world can be formed. From that time, the Unification Church began its work worldwide.
(19) I have already opened the gates to the kingdom of heaven for all tribes in Korea. These gates must not be blocked. The gates cannot be closed, because universal love rooted in God is the love of the whole. All the gates must, therefore, remain open. Everything expands from there, from the 430 couples and then the 777 couples. Through them, we can stand on the world level. We are going beyond the national stage and entering the world stage.
(20) The fact that the Blessing has been given signifies that the realm of heavenly lineage has come into existence on the earth springing from the True Parents. Many tribes are included in that realm. With Korea as the center, all kinds of tribes are incorporated within that realm. The gates to that realm were opened through the Blessings of the 430 and 777 couples.
(21) Satan perpetrated the Fall centered on the family, so I bound families to the realm of God's dominion; through that, I am developing an international movement. I am doing so through the 777 couples and the 1,800 couples. The 1,800 couples complete the creation of this movement. The number 18 comes from Satan's number 6 multiplied by 3, representing formation, growth, and completion. The fact that I have rescued 1,800 couples from Satan's world signifies that I have gone beyond the realm of the tribe. The victory I achieved on the national level is the starting point of the path to the world level. The 1,800 couples are three times the number six hundred, which represents the realm of Satan's dominion. Established on this basis, the 1,800 couples' standard indemnifies the families in Satan's realm.